Incoterms® 2020 Made Easy
Book Your Training Now
Online booking is available to UK and EU clients only at this time.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand ICC Incoterms® 2020
- Understand the latest changes in Incoterms® 2020 and its impacts
- Identify the Incoterms® rule best suited to your contract
- Describe the fundamentals of each Incoterms® 2020 rules with respect to roles and responsibilities of seller and buyer
- Explain the dos and don’ts for each of the Incoterms® 2020 rules
- Overview of Incoterms® 2020
- Importance of Incoterms® 2020
- Incoterms® 2020 Rules Explained
- Incoterms® 2020 Dos and Don’ts
- Individual e-learning course
- Recap quiz to test your understanding after each section
- Duration: 3 hours
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion will be awarded
- CPD Hours: 3
Who is this course suitable for?
This course benefits everyone in the transport and logistics sector, including contracting and procurement professionals, logistics specialist and freight forwarders.
If you are interested in a company group discount, please send us an e-mail with the number of participants interested in this course.
Incoterms® and Incoterms® 2020 logo are trademarks of ICC. Use of these trademarks does not imply association with, approval or sponsorship by ICC unless specifically stated above. The Incoterms® Rules are protected by copyright owned by ICC. Further information on the Incoterms® Rules may be obtained from the ICC website.