Understanding Standby Letters of Credit – Domestic and International Standby Letters of Credit
A comprehensive classroom training aimed to provide a solid foundation in the knowledge and application of Letter of Credit rules backed by real market case studies and scenarios.
Contact us for further classroom training information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Training Now
July 22, 2022
Letter of Credit Made Easy – Classroom Trainings
Level: Beginner to intermediate | Learning objectives: Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Attendees will learn:
- The basics and flows for issuing and receiving domestic and international SBLCs
- Structure, formats, and documentation
- Common issues and how to manage them
- This is an interactive seminar with plenty of time for Q&A
- Characteristics, Types, Uses for Domestic and International SBLCs
- Rules and Regulations
- Parties and Process Flows
- Sample SBLC formats
- Considerations for Receiving SBLCs as Payment Security
- Comparison of SBLCs vs Bank Guarantees
- Best Practices
This class is suitable for:
Exporters, Shippers, Manufacturers, Traders and anyone with either basic LC understanding or no LC working competence, requiring practical knowledge of Letters of Credit, its process and documents.
July 22, 2022
08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Wildwood Conference Center, 1st floor
480 Wildwood Forest Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380, USA
USD 185.00 Per person per one class
Registration closes by July 18, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Space is limited. Registration closes by July 18, 2022. Register now to book your space.
- 4D’s COVID policy will be followed during this training, including maintaining social distancing and provision of hand sanitisers. Masks are not required, but attendees are encouraged to wear them throughout the training.
- Once registration form is completed, participants will receive a payment link to complete the payment for the training. Please complete the payment latest by July 18, 2022
- Training cost includes class materials, certificate of completion, continental breakfast, all day beverage service and light lunch
- Should you need to cancel your registration for the training due to unforeseen circumstances, please write in to email@example.com at least 3 working days before class commences. You can either
- transfer the registration to a colleague
- obtain a credit coupon allowing you transfer your registration to the next class
- request for a refund
- Any last-minute cancellation requests will not be entertained